Work with Concentric Rehabilitation
Why our team loves us
- $1000 professional development fund for external courses per year
- We have full time, part time, casual and locum opportunities available everywhere!
- We’re run by clinicians – we get it
- Work alongside a team of enthusiastic allied health professionals
- Extensive, regular and tailored career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training from your very own mentors
- Excellent pay and flexible working conditions
- We foster a warm and inclusive work environment with regular social events so you can get to know your colleagues outside of work
- Opportunities to work in your local area or see the country with regional working holidays available
- Ability to work in a sole site or the chance to travel with locum opportunities
- If you are looking for variety, our team can work across multiple clinical settings
- We love employing your mates - refer and get paid! (T&C apply)
- Gold-standard credentialing
- Our staff well-being matters – supportive People & Culture Team, Uprise well-being app as well as a free/confidential counseling service for our staff
- We encourage our team to take regular breaks away from work to ensure they are well
We Deeply Care
After years of developing our aged care programs, we’re proud to say that we can not only maintain, but even improve, function, balance, mobility, strength and cognition while encompassing the benefits of social engagement. We also have a special focus on the treatment of those living with disabilities and encompass treatments across all allied health disciplines including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, psychology, dietetics, exercise physiology and podiatry.
Unrivalled Support and Mentorship
You’ll reach new heights in your career with a team of senior and executive allied health professionals behind you. This combined with our multidisciplinary approach, you will gain exposure to a variety of allied health services - not only getting you outside your comfort zone, but encouraging you to work in a collaborative environment where the treatment of clients is viewed as a holistic solution rather than siloed.
You’ll experience the best of flexible working arrangements, with working from home options, as well as community treatment allowing you to get out of a clinic environment and into the real world. But don’t worry, we won’t make you travel miles, our service catchments are capped at a 30km radius. You’ll also get to work with state-of-the-art equipment to serve the surrounding community through our standalone clinics and offer the full scope of allied health therapies in all our co-located sites.