At Concentric Rehabilitation Centres, we have a special focus on neurological rehabilitation.
NDIS PhysioDr. Kate Scrivener, one of Australia’s leading neurological physiotherapists heads up our neuro rehabilitation team. Our physiotherapists focus on supporting their clients throughout their entire journey, focusing on ability, rather than disability.
Neurological physiotherapy at Concentric Rehabilitation Centre is focused on improving the quality of life for the client, improving their functional capacity and supporting their wellbeing. Types of conditions we help include (but are not limited to):
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Concentric Rehabilitation Centres provide the following neurological physiotherapy services:
- Individualized assessments of skills and identifying problem areas
- Retraining of walking and balance through provision of exercises and/or hands on therapy
- Improve muscle strength and flexibility
- Spasticity management
- Advice and prescription of aids to help mobility
- Caregiver training
We treat individuals who experience difficulties in tasks such as:
- Fine/gross motor skills such as walking, sitting, writing
- Participation in social and leisure activities such as riding a bike
- Pain management
- Sensory processing
If you would like to find out more about how our physiotherapists can help you, then feel free to give us a call or click the live chat button below.