All Concentric Rehabilitation Centre’s employ occupational therapists (OT)
Allied Health Occupational Therapy
They work within our multidisciplinary team and deliver treatments which maximise functional capacity, independence and wellbeing of individuals, particularly those living with disabilities as well as making it easier to complete daily tasks.
OT is particularly important for those living with disabilities, who may need help with:
- Improving their cognitive skills such as problem solving, memory and attention
- Self-care e.g dressing, bathing, eating and drinking
- Improving their fine/gross motor skills e.g. walking, writing, balance and sitting
- Sensory processing and visual perception
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
After your initial assessment with our OT, we will coordinate with you, our multidisciplinary team and your carer to assist in developing a treatment plan and strategy that is best suited to your needs.
If you would like to find out more about how our occupational therapists can help you, then feel free to give us a call or click the live chat button below.