Just had surgery? Want to ensure you get the best outcomes from it?
We can help.
Research shows that outcomes following surgery are improved through a structured and individually tailored rehabilitation program. Give yourself the best shot at getting a positive outcome from your surgery by completing your rehabilitation with the Concentric team.
The surgery you have just gone through was only one part on your road to recovery. Physiotherapy plays an integral role in managing your pain and rehabilitating you back to your pre-surgical level.
Examples of where our physiotherapists are able to provide you with individualized treatment following surgery include:
- Post fracture surgery
- Joint replacement (knee, hip, shoulder)
- Arthroscopy (knee, hip, shoulder)
- Knee reconstructions (ACL repair)
- Shoulder rotator cuff surgery
- Spinal surgery (fusions, laminectomy, discectomy)
- Foot and ankle surgery (fusions, tendon repair)
- Wrist surgery (carpal tunnel releases)
In participating in post-operative rehabilitation you can increase your chances of improved functional independence, improved strength and range of motion as well as decreased pain and swelling.