Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
Concentric Rehabilitation Centres proudly offers quality massage therapy services which is provided by Concentric’s fully qualified massage therapists. Massage is an effective treatment to relieve pain in muscles, improve muscle flexibility around joints and promote relaxation and calmness of the mind.
Massage therapy can be provided in addition to other treatment or can be an independent option for treatment depending on what your condition needs to facilitate the best solution. The treatments used by massage therapy involve physical contact and manual techniques that include fixed or movable pressure to the body.
Conditions commonly treated include:
- Sporting Injuries
- Stiffness / pain associated with poor posture
- Neck & Back pain
- Stress / tension
- Overuse injuries such as tendonitis / RSI
Who can benefit from massage therapy?
- Anyone with tight and sore muscles from work stress.
- Anyone with tight and sore muscles from exercise.
- Anyone with swelling from recent surgical procedures.
Concentric’s Massage Therapists offer treatment times during: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6pm. Our massage treatments may be claimable through your health fund. HICAPs facilities onsite at our clinic.